The Governors are looking to recruit two part-time teaching assistants to support children with a range of Special Educational Needs from November 2020. The positions are temporary for one year.
Position 1: 16.25 hours and 3 or 4 hours midday supervisor duties
Position 2: 11.25 hrs and 5 hours midday supervisor duties
TA Salary: Grade 4 £ £18,426 - £18,795 pro rata
We are looking for someone to join our dedicated, happy team who:
- Has a good understanding of children with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Has a patient, calm and encouraging manner with children
- Is motivated, enthusiastic and uses their own initiative
- Can work well in a team
- Makes learning exciting, varied and purposeful
- Is articulate and has a good standard of Maths and English
- Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- Wants to work with a forward thinking and motivated team
- Would be committed to our Catholic ethos and community
Visits to the school must be after 3.30pm and everyone must wear a mask in line with Covid guidelines. Please contact the office to arrange an appointment or to talk to the headteacher: email@example.com
Candidates are required to use the CES support staff application form below.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 14 October at 3.30pm.
Interviews will take place on Monday 19 October 2020 remotely on Teams.